Solutions: what has worked for you? What tips or tricks would you pass on to your former self?

recovery

Having some outside interests has given me my own personhood. I am enjoying that. I’m glad to know that you are too!
I love your suggestion of playing games and cards! In fact, it reminds me that we used to have game nights, and it might be time to resurrect that plan! :blush::clap:t3:

I don’t really have anything to share which is making me realize I haven’t been putting myself first so thank you for the wake-up call! I’m going to add a daily reminder on my phone calendar in hopes that I take pause and do some self care. Take a walk, text or call a friend or my parents, read a few pages of a book or mindfully drink some tea.

Love this. Will be checking in later this week to see how you do @sky ! :wink::raised_hands:

@sky checking in on your intention to pause and take care of yourself! How’s it been going? :hugs:

Leave jigsaw puzzles out on tables that are unfinished so you can use them as brain breaks if online for hours.
It is something that gives me the feeling of “flow” when I put 4 or 5 pieces in place. I think it’s a different kind of focusing- looking for Sets/patterns/parts

I like leaving open coloring books and markers out on the table! :crayon::rainbow: