Announcing an event 2.25.21 @ 5pm EST AND Free exclusive screening of the film: Uprooting Addiction: Healing from the Ground Up and Join Nzinga Harrison from In Recovery podcast, live in conversation this Thursday!

podcast
service

From friends over at Eleanor Health, and the fabulous Nzinga Harrison who you may have heard / know her fabulous podcast: In Recovery

We founded Eleanor Health Foundation to remove cost as a barrier to accessing compassionate, evidence-based addictions care and support for social drivers of health needs. The Foundation’s first fundraiser is an exclusive screening of the film Uprooting Addiction: Healing from the Ground Up. The film explores the connection between trauma and addiction.

Following a 3 day screening period, I will have the joy of sitting on a panel with the Director, Tory Jadow and producers producers Hope Payson, LCSW, LADC; and Edie Schechter THIS THURSDAY FEBRUARY 25.

This has been made available for free by Eleanor Health Foundation. Simply register at the below zoom link!

@Jane ! Wow, thanks and congratulations! This is an unexpected treat. I am voracious for more information and I appreciate your generosity and that of the Eleanor Health Foundation. Thank you!:film_projector: