How I can get help for myself?

I’m wanting to get some info about how I can get help for myself

Hey there @Bumpkin88 - can you share a little more you/your loved one/your situation, so we can share the most relevant information?! :hugs:

Sure I have been addicted to meth the past 5 years - ever since I lost my children.

Hi @Bumpkin88 , thanks so, so much for reaching out. It sounds like you’re going through a lot, and we know what this can be like, so please know that you are not alone.

This site is designed for the family members and close friends of those who are struggling. We built it this way because we hadn’t found a space for us to learn from one another how to support our loved ones through addiction. So, we’re more designed to help those in your support network to better understand what you’re going through and how to help.

We’d love to help you reconnect with your support network. Which one person who you connect with in your life wants to see you healthy? Would you consider inviting them here to www.wethevillage.co?

Additionally, we can recommend a few direct resources to explore for yourself:

1. The Self-Empowering Addiction Treatment Association (www.seatainfo.org)

2. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration

3. American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry Patient Referral Program

By you reaching out for help you are taking the first steps on your road to recovery which is brave and courageous! We encourage you to continue that momentum by looking into the treatment resources provided above.

If this is an emergency or if you feel you are a danger to yourself or others please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room to ensure your safety.