How so with my alcoholic son coming home

boundaries
alcohol

My adult son who is an alcoholic but in denial is coming home to join the family business. For the past 4 months he has lead us to believe that he is much better and no longer drinking. It has cone to my attention that he actually is still drinking . The problem I have is that now we have asked him to jion the family business , bought him an air ticket to come home , he has resigned from his job and given notice where he was staying. I do not think I can work with him if he is back to old ways and I know my husband won’t put up with again. I don’t know what to do

You can drug/alcohol screen as a company regulation and insurance thing. Then at least there will be verification of the situation, positive or negative. In order for me to work in harmony with my son I need a lot of transparency and communication. If I have doubts I can have a conversation with him about it. Sometimes I don’t want to hear it, but I do provide him with an accountability contact. He knows I know his struggles and he knows I love him and it’s a long road. Best of luck with your family reunion and business.