Staying " Present" Today - My Birthday!

I wanted to pop on for a minute to let everyone know a decision I have made for today, my 55th birthday. Today, I am choosing to NOT let emotions rule my thoughts on my sister today and how I won’t hear from her today, as I used to in the past on birthdays.

I wrote in my journal/ebook today. Today, I will practice self-care and enjoying my day and concentrating on ways to RECLAIM myself for 2019!

Happy Birthday to me!:confetti_ball::tada::kiss:

Sending love on your birthday @dbfbilly1 thank you for sharing it with us! We’re here for it!
Sending love to your sister too!

@Jane - Thank you so much! It was a good day. Very calm and uneventful. My sister did call my boyfriend late last night ( I told him not to answer) and she also text him a short time later to have me call her. (I blocked her phone number from our last conversation as I can’t handle the verbal and upset right now.) and I am proud to say I didn’t contact her.

This environment has made a world of difference for me. Thank you!

@dbfbilly1 a very happy birthday to you! What an amazing way to set intentions for your birthday! Yes, this is your day to celebrate YOU! As well are all other days :slight_smile: We must put caring ourselves first before we can think of caring for anyone else <3

@ashleykm3 - Thank you so much!

Yes @dbfbilly1!! Happy birthday!! :tada: You’re such an inspiration - still journalling/ebook-ing despite recovering hand surgery. I think year 55 is gonna be a good one for you. Reclaiming your self.

Katie - Thank you so much for the kind words!!