TWO SKINNY J's- flash mob love bomb

Kids!
Please post here a moment you appreciate Jane (founder & CEO) and @momentsandlight at this site. Shhhhhhh. Hopefully they’re not lurking about minding the shop. (TGIF, btw)

These two women have fiercely built, fostered, and protected the integrity of this forum. Let’s shower the people we love with love (thanks James Taylor) … Leave a message here that acknowledges what they’ve done to give you strength or make your heart sigh a bit…

I love it when Jane sends me a ; slight smile. It’s so cool and controlled. :slightly_smiling_face:
I love it when @momentsandlight does a rundown of the lowdown with all the truth a person can muster. It’s her big heart :sparkling_heart:

Thank you! You two are Too Much! What a blessing. :peace_symbol:

kmking717Peer Group 3

2d

Thank you for all your hard work. This is a valuable tool and kind of a lifeline. Please don’t stop doing what your doing!

seapaPeer Group 2

2d

I am new to WTV, but I find it so supportive and educational. I don’t have Nar-anon in my area and Al-anon meetings never resonated for me, so this is the perfect site for me

thank you for all you work

ChristyPeer Group 3

1d

Thanks for all your dedication and commitment to helping and serving others. No words can express the gratitude.

jen28Peer Group 2

1d

So very grateful for this safe space and for this opportunity! Thank you both, and thank all the members, for their support.

I found this site when I was in a state of desperation and felt I had nowhere locally to turn. I spent many, many sleepless nights pouring through posts… looking for the teeniest, tiny bit of encouragement. And I found it here, with and through strangers that I had never met!

@Jane and @momentsandlight and @Thinkstet - thank you for encouraging a complete stranger - me. And for helping all of us find a village of people filled just like me! :heart: