Weekly Chat - September 26, 2022

newcomer

What’s on your mind this week? This is our weekly thread where you can share your worries and wins as the loved one of someone struggling with addiction. What are you currently struggling with? How have you grown? You’re not alone.

We’ll also welcome our newcomers here! @Unapprovedbf @Southernbelle22 @Anelson0524 - Please let us know where you’re typing from and how this Community can best support you.

Win: I’ve been feeling more connected with my husband recently. There’s more laughter in joking in our home. Which is very different from last month, when I think we were both a little stressed out and not communicating well. It’s a good reminder that there are ups and downs, that sometimes when things aren’t so great I can remember that it’s only temporary.

Worry: I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed, like I don’t have enough time to do all the things I want to do and all the things I have to do. Sometimes all the self care stuff starts to feel like more items to check off. Trying to find some balance and forgive myself when I don’t get to everything.

Welcome to the newcomers! I hope you’ve been able to find some topics on the site that resonate. :slight_smile: