What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [2.19.20-2.25.20]

self-care

Over the mid-month-point in February kicking, how’s it treating you? What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

WIN: I have a couple friends I can talk to about my struggles surrounding my “boyfriend.” It’s been via messages since one is a two hour drive and the other is in Australia right now.

WORRY: No job. No money. Crushing debt. And above all else, I told the “boyfriend” I did not want to speak to him anymore until he got sober, got a license, got a divorce (it’s been four years since they split), and get his act together.

I’m worried because I’m afraid I did the wrong thing by refusing to speak to him. I’m afraid he’ll keep using and I’ll get a phone call from his mother telling me he’s dead or that he just runs away and I’ll never see him again or know what happened to him.

I love him SO much. Now I’m not sure I should have let him go…

Wins: It seems like I can’t win no matter what. I have pneumonia on top of dealing with my sons relaspe and my daughter in law has no real love for me. I try everything I can to make a good relationship but it’s never enough. She posts stuff on fb all the time about my shortcomings. It just hurts to know how much she doesn’t want to spend any time with me and I do as much as I can for the three of them.
Worries: That one day they will take my granddaughter away from me because they can. Ally is my reason for hope right now.
Obviously it’s been a bad week. Sorry for complaining but thanks for giving me a safe platform to vent.