What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [3.13.19-3.20.19]

What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

Win: I had been thinking about doing the lead at my Al-Anon meeting lately (conducting the meeting and sharing a story on a given topic) but haven’t gathered up the courage to sign up. No one had signed up for next week, and as I was leaving the meeting this week, a woman called my name and asked me to sign up. She even offered to come early, sit next to me and help me lead the meeting. “You would do such a great job,” she told me. That was the push I needed. Today, the same woman texted me some words of encouragement. I’m thankful to have found such a kind group of people.

Win: After some shaky moments that take me back to thinking my husband is using, the fear is dispelled, he has just been stressed and what I am learning is that I am still learning how we do this life thing together without the drugs…so I don’t know his responses to things without drugs and he is learning new ways to cope so I’m seeing new behaviors.

Grateful for the progress, not perfection :ok_hand:

So lovely @momentsandlight - you’ll have to tell us how the leading goes!!