What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [3.6.19-3.13.19]

self-care

What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

This past weekend my husband went to mardi gras in New Orleans with friends who drink like crazy and without me (I’m in a weekend yoga teacher training!) I was excited for him to spend time with friends but a little apprehensive about how it would all go. He went to rehab a few years ago for a serious cocaine problem and a year post-rehab he didn’t drink for a year. But now he does. I’ve written about that a bit here :blush:

Anyway, he had a great time. Made it back in one piece. Honestly I wouldn’t have been surprised if he didn’t make the plane back you know - like I still have that deep muscle memory of how things used to be.

And I’m just feeling like this was a major win. I got to do my YTT (last year we had a rule that he wasn’t to travel without me because things just would wind up pretty bad when he did!) and he got to go have a party weekend with friends. He tends to struggle with isolation and social interactions and drinking to calm his nerves at night. I think this trip was a win and I’m hoping he got some of the drinking out of his system :slight_smile:

I relapsed on tylenol or acetaminophen after being over a month clean. How do I go on now. How do I deal with all this hurt and self hatred for myself?

Hiya @Gimmiefood you are not defined by a relapse. Congrats one a month+ healthy credit to you! Know you can do that again. Go back to what has worked for you in the past. Let friends and family in, we care and want to help :heart: