What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [5.22.19-5.29.19]

What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

Wins: After his pancreatitis scare my husband is on an alcohol time-out.

Worries: He’s been complaining that I haven’t been giving enough love lately. I guess I’m glad that he expresses this to me, since I didn’t have the awareness over it before. But it does worry me a bit, because I’m managing work etc. and wondering how I can give more.

Wins: He seems to finally be adjusting to suboxone and I feel like he is his normal self again. He is not normally one to talk about feelings but he’s been talking about them a little bit more naturally lately, which has been really nice.

Worries: He has been able to get away with not going to the classes required for his suboxone program and told me he will not be going to them unless they say something. I mentioned that suboxone only works if he attends meetings to be around a community that keeps him accountable so he said he plans on going to meetings he enjoys more than the classes they offer. Better than nothing I guess, but we’ll see if he keeps his word.