What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [7.31.19-8.7.19]

self-care

What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

My partner reached the one year mark in his recovery. Feel so proud of him and us. He showed me that change and healing are possible.

This is amazing and inspiring. Thanks for the share

My husband lied on his last drug test. I knew right away when I found out because he is on several different meds that should have came out positive that didn’t. When I asked him about it he confessed right away. I hold on to that truth but I know now that I cannot trust him the way I did even a couple of months ago before he slipped. It’s very hard because I have done all I can to create an environment where he can tell the truth and know I still love him. And yet he continues to lie.

@ayisha - Wow, congrats to you both! So much hard work on both of your parts. You’ve made it so far, and you are so much stronger than you were a year ago.

We both know the work doesn’t stop here so that is the good part but yes a year ago I was having panic attacks everyday worrying about him and us. It’s amazing what growth we are capable of when we want to change. I never thought this would be possible to be totally honest.

I’m very proud that my husband is holding it together and getting the help he needs.
Though I have some anxiety about that what is really stressing me is how much of our family is not being supportive and that’s the last thing he or I need right now.