What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [8.21.19-8.28.19]

self-care

What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

My husband bought a bottle of red wine, and has had it in the house that has lasted almost a week. He normally can’t let it sit for a day. It’s a huge win for him not to have to guzzle it all.

Having a tough week. I thought once my partner hit one year my anxiety around his drinking would disappear. Haha! It did not. I am finding that I still go straight to the what ifs when he’s told me he has been around a lot of alcohol or drinking. Like what if he goes back to that life, what if he relapses and I can’t cope, what if … The list goes on. Any tips for how to reframe?

@ayisha The what if’s are so dangerous! I’ve had to tell myself that I can’t live my life in the what if’s. Whenever those kinds of thoughts attack, I turn to gratitude in the present moment, focus on progress not perfection, get a different perspective and think about how far we’ve come, and try not to let fears and expectations affect my well being. Change the narrative. Those what if’s are just a part of a story you’re telling yourself that isn’t even true or real. You have the power to change that. :pray:t4::sparkles:

Looking forward to this weekend - I’ve got my women’s yoga therapy group tomorrow morning and new moon women’s circle on Sunday. Self care FTW :raised_hands:t4::100: