How do you get through your breaking points?

relapse
mental-health
self-care

Since my first post on here, I feel like in the last two years I have had many breaking points. Many of those points I thought were going to be relationship deal breakers, but they turned out to make my relationship with my partner so much stronger and better.
I am now coming into the third week of my partner accepting that he needs help and having one relapse within those three weeks with heroin. Because I am struggling to work on my self-care, especially because of this pandemic and doing everything at home (my car also decided it wasn’t going to start yesterday, so no escaping the house!), I am having way more mental/emotional breakdowns. I have spent more time focusing on my boundaries, reading for fun vs. reading JUST about addiction, and making sure I get the rest/activities I need. At the same time, I am teetering on the edge of whether I stay in this relationship or keep working through it with his addictions. He is getting some of the help he needs (I personally think that inpatient might be better), but I am feeling so drained and worn out over the constant stress this has brought me.
How do you get through those points where you thought there was no return?